The virtual world of Internet viruses, malware, spyware etc. It is important that you have a good antivirus installed to keep your valuable data safe for your PC as online security is full of threats. It provides complete protection from all types of online threats. If you are wondering how to install PC Matic antivirus, this article is just for you.
Apart of providing complete protection against cyber threats, PC matic also increases the performance of the computer by removing junk files. Pc matic error may not be working while installing PC Matic. Here, in this post, we will illustrate step-by-step method for installing PC Matic antivirus software.
How to Download and Install PC Matic Antivirus?
If your PC met all the system requirements for download PC Matic, then you can carry on with the downloading and installation process by following the steps given below. If you have any issue related pc matic just contact PC Matic Phone Number.
- First of all, visit the official website of PC Matic i.e. www.pcmatic.com.
- Here you will find the option to download PC Matic on the homepage itself. Purchase the license key; it will enable you to run PC Matic on 5 devices. However, you can also opt for the free version of PC Matic if you want.
- The file will be downloaded with the name similar to “pcmatic-setup-0000.exe”.
- Open the downloaded file and follow the instructions of installation wizard.
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions of PC Matic Installation.
- Now, the wizard will automatically install the software in your PC.
- Don’t forget to restart your PC after the installation gets completed.
- Run PC Matic from the icon available at the desktop.
- Click on the login option available the bottom left corner of the PC Matic window.
- Enter your email id and password linked to your PC Matic account.
- That’s it, your PC Matic Antivirus is now ready to use.
Note: - If you want to know how to do your pc matic configure, then this article is for you only.
PC Matic Installation Errors
Although the above mentioned steps will let you install PC Matic without much of a hassle. However, in some cases, the users may have to deal with different PC Matic installation errors. If you are also unable to install PC Matic then we recommend you to try following measures.
- Make sure that your computer met all the system requirements for the installing PC Matic.
- Try to install PC Matic in compatibility mode.
- Download the drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
Make sure you have downloaded the latest version of PC Matic and all the latest windows updates are installed in your PC.